It’s 2020 and time to set our New Year’s resolutions! Comcast has a few suggestions and tools to help you stay on track:
- Catch up on your favorite shows – If you’re looking to binge-watch your favorite shows and movies, there are thousands of program options to choose from, including content on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video – all available on our Xfinity X1 platform. X1 brings your live TV, sports, streaming and music together. And, with our award-winning Xfinity X1 Voice Remote, you can simply speak into the remote to find the exact programs you want – or discover new content. You also can watch live on our Xfinity Stream TV app, where you can stream thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any screen and even download shows to watch offline.
- Find flexibility (and save money) with a modern way to mobile – We do everything on our phones – bank, shop, video chat and countless other things while on the go. With Xfinity Mobile, you can design your own flexible data plan, allowing you to pay only for the gigabytes you use, and switch back and forth between data options at no cost using the Xfinity Mobile app.
- Spend more time together by controlling the devices in your home – With the growing number of connected devices in the home, it is important to know who and what are connected in your home. Xfinity xFi offers easy-to-use tools that let you see and control what devices are online and how much they are used. So whether it is dinner time, bedtime or time to do homework, Xfinity xFi allows you to pause WiFi and set time limits on certain devices with just the touch of a button.
- Keep your connected devices safe – Xfinity xFi also lets you make security your top priority with xFi Advanced Security, a feature that automatically protects devices that are connected to your in-home network from online threats. And, this feature will soon be offered for free to customers who lease our xFi gateway!
- Save time with faster speeds – Demand more from your in-home network with our next-generation xFi Advanced Gateway, the first device capable of delivering true multi-gigabit speeds – delivering exceptional online gaming, 4K video streaming, virtual reality and augmented reality experiences, along with increased capacity for even more smart home devices.
2020 can be an exciting start to a whole new decade. Don’t let it pass you by without making sure you’re ready. Here’s wishing you all the best this new year!